St Gregory & St Augustine's church
LawrenceOP-Fan     19/02/2010 13:59
"The parish of SS. Gregory and Augustine – traditionally called “St Gregory’s” for short – was established in 1912. It lies to the north of the Oratorian parish of St Aloysius, and includes in its boundaries the village of Wolvercote. St Gregory’s … [More]
Similar media
03:04 Salve Regina G.Fauré
11,102 clicks     1 Postings
14:45 Gospel of John - Med 05 Part 02
4,104 clicks     0 Postings