Grosvenor Chapel organ (looking west)
LawrenceOP-Fan     12/09/2008 07:12
The organ in Grosvenor Chapel was built by Abraham Jordan and installed in 1732. It had Great and short compass Swell divisions and no pedals. It stood in an upper gallery at the west end, a position it occupied until 1908. It was altered twice in … [More]
ľubica         16/04/2011 05:58