Over the weekend, manifests have appeared in some Roman churches, containing seven prayer intentions. Marco Tosatti has published them:
- that Rome may return to the faith
- that Our Lady may be preferred to Luther
- that faith may be preferred to politics
- that [the two pro-death-politicians] Pannella and Bonino may no longer be presented as examples
- that the Pope may speak with the cardinals before speaking with journalists
- that the Pope may not any longer persecute priests and religious orders he dislikes
- that the Pope may not keep quiet in front of those who fight the family and life.
aderito and 2 more users like this.