en.news
191.7K
Facts Not Lies
All over this statistically little number of deaths?

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e2.htm

Among 357,133 death certificates with at least one other condition, 97% had a co-occurring diagnosis of a plausible chain-of-event condition (e.g., pneumonia or respiratory failure), or a significant contributing condition (e.g., hypertension or diabetes), or both.

In effort to interpret this …More
All over this statistically little number of deaths?

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e2.htm

Among 357,133 death certificates with at least one other condition, 97% had a co-occurring diagnosis of a plausible chain-of-event condition (e.g., pneumonia or respiratory failure), or a significant contributing condition (e.g., hypertension or diabetes), or both.

In effort to interpret this more simply... of those 357K deaths attributed to the cold in 2020, 97% were likely from pre-existing conditions. Leaving ~3% of 357K as actual deaths due to this cold.
mccallansteve
The apostates in Rome are getting power drunk.
Ultraviolet
a compulsory vaccination pass for Roman Curia staff, external contractors and visitors." -including male prostitutes? They're "external contractors" in the literal sense of the word. :P
ice king
jesus cures the sick,the church poisons the healthy 🤔
Facts Not Lies
CoVidIcan (Covid Vatican mashup).
G.K.Chesterton
My complaint merely is that we are sacrificing what is natural and eternal to what is morbid and temporary.
Facts Not Lies
Only as temporary as the cash flows and we survive after being forced to poison ourselves (yes, trial drugs are poison until proven and these cannot be proven since the virus STILL is NOT isolated).

There is no profit in 'herd immunity'. Those who survive will be depressed, oppressed, timid, and compliant. Just like is needed for a well maintained tyranny.
De Profundis
Merciful and inclusive
Advocata
So much for ‘all are welcome’…
atreverse pensar
In other words, there is no problem if you go to mass in the Basilica with grave sin, but what is important is that you are vaccinated.
Facts Not Lies
Vaccine before confession!?

"Father I have sinned... I skipped my past 4 appointments for joining the largest field trials of a brand new technology of medicines ever envisioned"

... something which may not be heard and (evidently) this 'sin' (if it is such) is greater than all others before God?
De Profundis
Parolin orders all employees without COVID identity papers out of the Vatican, and stops their pay In Italy, if they are unvaxed they have to be tested every 2 days at 30 Euros a test, amounting to a severe fine for being unvaxed.
Facts Not Lies
If they can't force with lies, they force with quality of living... sadly I know as I was given the choice of get a jab of get a home under a bridge.
chris griffin
Prayer for you.
DeVo35
I feel for you as the same thing has happened to me. No jab, no job. You are in my prayers.
atreverse pensar
It is better to eat only bread, but not to betray your principles and faith.
atreverse pensar
Not for them; at all
aderito
Your conscious and the aborted line to the vacines ,does not count ?