Synodal Dictatorship: Francis Cancels Monsignor
• In August, Visioli became parish-priest of Fornovo, a village in the Apennines near Parma.
• MessaInLatino.it learned that Francis considered Visioli too close to Archbishop Giacomo Morandi whom he cancelled in January because Morandi had opposed blasphemous homosex “blessings.”
• It is enough to be suspected of closeness to someone who fell into disgrace with Francis to be discarded by him without explanation.
• The Vatican announced on 6 July the appointment of Monsignor Philippe Curbelié as an undersecretary of the CDF, covering up Visioli’s fate.
• Among recent skeletons in Francis' closet are Monsignor Jorge Carlos Patron Wong, Francis’ lackey Cardinal Stella, and Monsignor Robert Oliver.
Picture: © wikicommons, CC BY-SA, #newsIlotbrrbqr