언어
댓글 쓰기…
Irapuato
The Holy Thorn Reliquary was probably created in the 1390s in Paris for John, Duke of Berry, to house a relic of the Crown of Thorns. The reliquary was bequeathed to the British Museum in 1898 by Ferdinand de Rothschild as part of the Waddesdon Bequest.[1] It is one of a small number of major goldsmiths' works or joyaux that survive from the extravagant world of the courts of the 더보기